- I LOVE a good accessory and one of my absolute favorite ways to accessorize is with a good hat. This one from Rag & Bone is a fall staple and it can even transition into spring with its light airy color.
- The sale is a great time to stock up on designer jeans that never go on sale. And what I love is that all the sale items are current and new items, not past season items (although, lets be real, momma loves her some sale racks). Like these Hudson Jeans. And for less than $100! You just can’t beat it.
- Mac Lip Pencil’s are some of my all time favorites – and while they aren’t technically included in the anni sale, I had to include them ;).
- Lipstick. No outfit is complete without a good lip, if ya ask me. I know, I know, Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks are a bit of an investment, but sometimes a girl just needs to feel glamorous. A little bougie never hurt nobody.
- This Tee is one I see myself buying in every color. But, snag it while its hot! $15, y’all. You would pay that much at Target!
- Can we just take a second and talk about how incredible these booties are?! I feel like they are so different from any that I already own. I love the fact that they go up a little higher on the ankle. I think they would be so cute paired with an outfit like the one above or a dress, skirt and tights. So versatile.
- This Tory Burch Crossbody is the cutest. And while it is a bit of an investment, I think it is a mighty fun splurge! #treatyoself anyone?
Don’t forget to share what some of your favorite picks from the sale are!