- Nuby Sure Grip Miracle Mat Section Plate. This little guy is so handy and definitely a new favorite in our house! I love that it has sections so it gives more of a “real plate” feel. As I’m sure you know by now, Sadie LOVES feeling like a big girl. We still do give her pureed food, but to be honest are doing more of a baby led weaning routine with her. She has always shown an interest in food and quickly
wanteddemanded whatever food we were eating. This mat makes feeding her “real” food super easy. Also, it helps make the cleanup easy too. All the praise hands for that!
- Rocking. Early on when Sadie was born I knew that I didn’t want to HAVE to rock her to sleep every night. I wanted her to be able to put herself to sleep and self-soothe. She has become so great at it. But, this also means she doesn’t particularly like to be rocked (again, such a big girl). One night this week she feel asleep nursing – I mean sister was OUT – and I took full advantage. She let me rock her for a good little bit. I just rocked and prayed over her. It was so sweet and a breathe of fresh air for this tired mommy soul.
- Kiehls Creme De Corps. I snagged up a large bottle of this at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it is so good (and so expensive, but I see why). It has quickly become a favorite and gets used daily. After I get out of the shower is my favorite time to use it. I let it soak in before I put my clothes on. Usually I will either dry my hair (If I actually wash it, which only happens like twice a week. Dry Shampoo to the rescue. ;)) or put my makeup on while it soaks in. It is so moisturizing and the scent is almost non-existent. This is a good thing so you don’t have to worry about the smell clashing with your perfume.
- OPI – Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around. My new favorite nail color. I even found it on Amazon for you here. Nearly half off. Plus y’all know I love me some Amazon Prime. Light pink nails are among some of my favorites, but nude/beige nails are right up there with them.
- Standing. Now that Sadie is pulling up on everything she wants to stand all the time. I just bought her a Walker and she’s really liking it. It also has speed control (lol) on the wheels so you can adjust how fast it goes. That is perhaps my favorite feature. Saves my sweet girl from falling flat on her face and getting lots of goose eggs. We all win. Let’s just take a moment to appreciate her tiny ruffle butt. Heart eyes for days.
I hope y’all have a beautiful weekend!