Hi, Hello! I’m so excited to be sharing a Spring series with two other bloggers! Be sure to go to their blogs to check out their spring essentials for kids! Now, lets go ahead and dive right in!
1. Bucket Hats. This is a total necessity for my blonde baldy. Sadie has hair (not much), but it is SO blonde. She definitely requires a hat if she is going to be in the sun for a while. I am so obsessed with little bucket hats like this one and this one! And throw some ears on it and I am sold.
2. Sunscreen. This goes hand in hand with the hat, really. Sadie is super fair skinned and luckily we haven’t had to deal with a bad burn yet, but I credit it to the fact that I am always lathering her up with sunscreen. We love this one from the Honest Co.
3. The Honest Co Organic Healing Balm. If you’ve been around the blog for a while you’ve no doubt heard me talk about this stuff before. I swear by it. It is seriously a miracle worker. I use it on any and everything. We use it for diaper rash, dry skin and we’ve even put it on minor sunburns and it always clears the issue up right away. If you haven’t tried it yet I would highly recommend it.
4. Sandals. So as most of you know we are obsessed with Freshly Picked Moccasins, however I feel like in the Spring and Summer they may make Sadie’s little feet a little too hot. So sandals are a must! These sweet ones are under $15 and she doesn’t have a hard time walking in them! Speaking of that. Who on earth designs kids shoes anyway and WHY are they all so thick soled. It makes it awfully hard for littles to walk well. Also, can we talk about Sadies tiny painted toes. Alllll the heart eyes.
5. Healthy Snacks. Sadie is such a busy body and a lot of times the only way I can keep her still is with food. She used to snack on a little toddler type granola bar, but I have recently switched her to Larabars and she LOVES them. And I love that the ingredients are super clean. And with the snack comes a drink. I’ve talked about these Contigo water bottles before and love this stainless steel one so much. The only thing Sadie ever gets besides water is milk so everything is water to her. “Watty! Watty!”
This shoot was so much fun and SUCH a hot mess! Within 5 minutes of getting to the Lubbock Arboretum we had two incidents in the mud, were all being attacked by giant mosquitoes, teething babies and loaded diaper. C’est La Vie, amiright? Totally worth it. I mean, look at these precious little ones?! They were such little troopers – hashtag blogger babies for sure.
What are some of y’all’s spring essentials for kids? I would love to hear what I am missing out on! 😉 Be sure to check out Bailey & Jamie’s blog’s to see their spring essentials for kids. Click the pictures below to go straight to their blogs!
Pictures c/o Jamie Overton