…SHOP THE POST…
Hi, friends! Today I’m sharing my favorite budget friendly retailers. I get this question ALL the time so I figured it would be easiest to make a post out of it. So, my philosophy when it comes to my wardrobe is this – I invest in quality basics and skimp on trendy items. I have my favorite brands for my basics, things like jeans, tee’s, cardigans then when it comes to trendy tops and jackets I love to shop more affordable. Jeans that I know will be worn for multiple years, I don’t mind spending a pretty penny on. However a super trendy palm print crop top that I will probably only wear one season? I can’t justify a hefty price tag for those items.
If y’all would like, I would be happy to do another post about my favorite retailers for quality basics. But, I’m going to go ahead and jump right in!
1. SheIn. So I know this particular retailer can be a little scary to order from, but I can honestly say I have always had the best luck! The key with SheIn is reading the reviews and the size chart. If an item doesn’t have a lot of reviews (good reviews) I will pass on it. They also tell you what size the model is wearing which is super helpful as well! A lot of times real people will upload photos to their review as well. I also like to choose items that have priority dispatching. This makes the process SO much quicker. This sweet little top is only $17 and also comes in a darling gingham print!
2. ASOS. I think this particular online retailer is a great in between. When you don’t want to skimp on quality, but aren’t willing to put up your child’s college tuition money for a new dress. One unique thing about ASOS that I think is genius is their premier shipping. It is $19/year and gives you unlimited 2 day shipping. Yes, JUST like prime. It’s like prime for your closet. Be sure to check the sizing before you order as most of them are UK. Make sure you are looking at US sizing. Returns are also super easy since they give you a pre-printed return label. Fo free. Nothing to lose!
3. Old Navy. Before you keep scrolling, hear me out. They key here is online ordering. I have found that the deals online tend to be so much better than the deals in store. They almost ALWAYS have some sort of 40% off offer online (same goes for GAP, their mother company). This is one of my favorite places to shop for Sadie and her play clothes.
4. LOFT. My love affair with LOFT is real. They always always have sales. Basically don’t buy anything full priced. And they always have extra percentages off on their sale items as well. And if you order something and don’t love it you can always return it in store, which is super nice as well.
5. Amazon. Yup, I went there. I love shopping for clothes on Amazon for a myriad of reasons. Let me just give you a few. Prime. Easy returns. Do you honestly need any more reasons? You can find designer items (Rebecca Minkoff, Sam Edelman, etc) at DEEP discounts if you check often and even brands like SheIn. The thing about Amazon is a lot of times they have limited sizes available so they will run certain sizes super cheap.
And as always, because the condition of my heart is far more important than any outfit, I leave you with this. “Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.” Proverbs 19:20
…SHOP THE POST…