This post may contain affiliate links.
This post is for all of my leopard lovin’ ladies. For me, leopard is practically a neutral. It is so easy to mix it with nearly any pattern, goes with practically every color combination and can be worn every season. Definitely a must have in any wardrobe.
- Leopard Loafers. Y’all, these are SO cute! I love the classic look of a loafer and adding leopard to them can just really elevate your look. These have good reviews and for under $90 you really can’t go wrong!
- Leopard Scarf. This scarf is SO popular. Insta famous for sure and for good reason. It sells out almost every year and I know why. It is lightweight enough to wear when its not super cold, but still big enough to help you stay cozy in the cooler months. And the price point is amazing at under $20.
- Leopard Clutch. So I’m not usually big into carrying clutches because, well you have to CARRY them all night. I want something I can throw over my shoulder typically. But, y’all. I’m so obsessed with this one. I think it is so chic!
- Leopard Booties. These are a no brainer in my book. Under $60 and SO cute. Don’t be intimidated by the thought of wearing leopard shoes. They are so versatile. Seriously, think of them as a neutral. These would be so cute with some black denim and a chunky sweater. Or a cute swing dress and a moto jacket! Swoon.
- Leopard Gloves. Totally loving these. They are tech gloves so you can still use your phone without freezing your fingers off! Win win!
- Leopard Belt. This little guy is under $10 and y’all it is absolute perfection. This is a fun and still subtle way you can add a pop of leopard to any look. Belt a fur vest at the waist, belt a shift dress to help define your waist or just slip it on with your favorite jeans and tee. Effortless.
- Leopard Sweatshirt. How cozy does this one look? I’m picturing it with joggers for the ultimate coy look or with a fun tulle skirt to dress it up maybe for a holiday party! Such a versatile piece!
- Leopard Beanie. This one sells out multiple times every single year and has been brought back every year for several years in a row now because it is SO popular. Its another instafamous item. It is only $15! Thats right! FIFTEEN DOLLARS. This would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Leopard Backpack. I think this might be one of my favorite items I found. As a mom I love using backpacks for purses. They are so practical and now there are so many cute options so that you don’t have to look frumpy. This being one of them.
- Leopard Mug. Another super cute gift option! This would be so fun to give to a teacher. Fill it with some yummy goodies and attach a Starbucks gift card and you are set! I think these would also be super cute to display on a coffee bar. Under $10, so definitely a good deal.
- Leopard Tote. For the tote lovers, this one is SO fun. It may be a bit much for some of you, but I think it is just the right amount of extra.
- Leopard Cardigan. The cardigan obsession is real over here and this one is screaming to be added to my closet. It is such a good length and looks to be incredibly cozy! It would be so fun for a holiday look or even family pictures.
…SHOP THE POST…
…SHOP MORE LEOPARD…
And as always, because the condition of my heart is far more important than anything I put on my body, I leave you with this. “And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:12